Wednesday 22 August 2012

F is for...

Fun Fair

So, when is the last time you went to the fun fair? And did you go on any of the rides? Get jostled on the bumper cars, get sick on the fast things, get scared in the haunted house? The last time I went was in May 2012 and I went with my friend and her two children. We went on a fast ride that went backwards and forwards, we went on the bumper cars, we had cotton candy and french fries, the children fished for duckies and they loved the caroussel.

The only thing missing was the haunted house!

This is the letter F for ABC Wednesday. Why not join?

7 comments:

  1. OOOH! Cotton Candy! My absolute favorite. Hope your language tangles sort themselves out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have aged past rides and things..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a fun fair for years - I used to love the helter-skelter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. last Saturday at the Altamont Fair!

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss going to a fair!

    Fight the Feeling
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to go to our state fair every year, but the midway with all the games and noise is my husband's least favorite part, and, I don't really like rides, so we don't spend much time there. But, fair food? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In answer to your question, on Saturday. Although I only partook of the cotton candy (or as we call it candy floss). I must be slowing down in my old age:-)
    Joy - ABC Team

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!