I got tagged by Strawberry Jam Anne. Isn't it great? And the only thing I have to do, is answer ten questions she made up. And then I have to think of ten questions and tag five other bloggers! So, it turns out to be a bit trickier than I originally thought...
1. How do you relax? If I just have to relax after a long day's work, television will do just fine. If it's a major problem at work and I have a big stone in my stomach, I keep thinking of cornflowers, poppies, daisies and dandelions. Over and over and over. Until the stone turns to a pebble and then to a grain of sand. Or until I fall asleep!
2. What possession could you not live without? After considering this question for some time and weighing up the pros and cons of all the possessions I have (could I do the dishes by hand again, how about doing my laundry in the bathtub) I think this would have to be my laptop. Because this enables me to meet people from all over the world, without leaving my home. A bit like books really. Which would come a very close second!
3. What makes you laugh? Almost anything can make me laugh. On television it would probably be QI (hosted by the brilliant Stephen Fry), Dinnerladies (only two seasons, but absolutely fantastic), Last of the Summer Wine (how can you not laugh at three old men roaming the wilderness of Yorkshire and getting into all kind of scrapes), the Muppet Show (need I say more) and lots more.
4. What is your greatest fear? I think I answered this question not long ago. It would be that I would make a big mistake in moving to Canada. But then again, there's only one way to find out...
5. Who do you most admire, living or dead and why? I admire my cats. The way they can just sleep all day and take life the way it comes.
6. What talent do you wish you had? Do I need any more talents? I am the most accomplished person in the whole wide
worl... house. I wish I had the talent not to get too worked up about something and then needing to think about dandelions and cornflowers to go to sleep...
7. Who would you invite to your dream dinner party? My in-laws.
8. What single thing would improve your life? A good cleaning lady or gentleman.
9. What is your favourite song or piece of music? Do I have to choose one? Avonden by Boudewijn de Groot would be right up there. I believe, I believe, I believe in you and me...
10. What is your greatest achievement? Well, making it to 38 years and 355 days is quite an achievement. Don't you think?
1. What is the best sound you ever heard?
2. They offer you a film role. What role would you play?
3. What is the best thing about where you live?
4. If you had a magical power, what would it be?
5. One of those telemarketeers rings you up. How do you deal with them?
6. What would you not write about in your blog?
7. Do you have a tattoo? If so, where? If not, would you ever get one?
8. You HAVE to watch a sports game. Would it be football (the soccer variety), football (the American variety), tennis, Formula 1 racing or chess?
9. If you had the chance, would you go to the moon?
10. Do you own your (adopted) country's flag and do you fly it?