Saturday 26 June 2010

Tig tag toe

I tagged Monique a few days ago and she tagged me right back. Well, I won't be going backward and forward with this tagging thing (even if it's fun), so I will answer the questions and then let it be. No more tagging for at least two months.

1. How do you drink your coffee? Very very milky. Preferably more milk than coffee. Decaffeinated of course as well. Out of a large mug, since I can't stand cups.


2. What's on top of your bucket list? Learn how to tapdance. I've wanted to learn how to tap ever since I was fourteen. I was allowed to take classes as well, however bible class was on the same evening. I had to go to bible class...

3. What is the best advice you ever got? 'Why don't you try and get your bus driver's license'. Thank you Papa! His worst advice has been to become a stewardess... (Hm, remind you of anything Pepperfly?)

4. I never want to... eat mushrooms. Anything that grows on horses' poo should not be eaten.

5. What is the silliest thing you have ever done? See photo... It mightn't have been the silliest, but it was right up there!

6. What song makes you happy? There's several, but there are two that deal with the same thing: one is in Dutch, the other in English. The Dutch one is about two girls who are going to get married to Nico Meyer (because it's more fun) and the English one is from the show Cabaret and also deals with two women and one man. "Two-sies beat one-sies, but nothing beats three".

7. My favorite book is... Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

8. Have you ever used a Ouija-board? Nope

9. When I was a child, I thought that... I would become a nurse, even though the photo looks like I wanted to be a hairdresser. And before you ask: yes, with the help of my brother I cut my own hair with a large pair of kitchen scissors. I was about three...

10. Worst song ever... Volare. I love and hate that song in equal measures. I love it because it stands for a summer of freedom and growing up. I hate, loathe and detest it because I must have heard it about ten times a day. Usually while I was clapping along, putting on a very fake smile!

6 comments:

  1. If you do come to Canada, maybe you can try step dancing, which must be a relative of tap. I don't know if they "step" in Alberta though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow-tagged-one. I'm very curious about the Nico Meyer song. Have I ever heard (of) it?
    And you obviously have a great talent for hairdressing. Asymmetrical, very hip in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anvilcloud: I wouldn't mind if it were step or tap. As long as it makes a noise, I'm set!

    @Carolina: Thank you (gushingly said) for thinking of me being about three in the eighties. It was more early seventies though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summers when I was a smitch, I was the first one to run into the house whenever someone shouted, "Let's play tag!" Even as a child, I felt that making yourself sweat even more than you already were because of the hair-frizzing, jungle heat of the god-forsaken season you were suffering through, was out of the question. I thought, "If I'm going to die, I want to be at least having fun. Well, at least not sweating profusely." Yes. I am a "winter" person who isn't into perspiration. Or tag. Not even the blogging kind. I can't/won't risk it: the mere possibility of sweating (which I suppose keyboarding could even induce because, hey, who knows?) Like I said, I'm not taking any chances. Nevertheless, I did enjoy reading your meme answers! Especially the kitchen scissors story! Great Kodak moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Volare, but have no baggage re same

    ReplyDelete
  6. I call it coffeemilk!
    Not all mushrooms grow on horses poop. They are wonderful. I think your right with Volare. Actually that hair cut is cute on you.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!