I tagged Monique a few days ago and she tagged me right back. Well, I won't be going backward and forward with this tagging thing (even if it's fun), so I will answer the questions and then let it be. No more tagging for at least two months.
1. How do you drink your coffee? Very very milky. Preferably more milk than coffee. Decaffeinated of course as well. Out of a large mug, since I can't stand cups.
2. What's on top of your bucket list? Learn how to tapdance. I've wanted to learn how to tap ever since I was fourteen. I was allowed to take classes as well, however bible class was on the same evening. I had to go to bible class...
6. What song makes you happy? There's several, but there are two that deal with the same thing: one is in Dutch, the other in English. The Dutch one is about two girls who are going to get married to Nico Meyer (because it's more fun) and the English one is from the show Cabaret and also deals with two women and one man. "Two-sies beat one-sies, but nothing beats three".
7. My favorite book is... Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
8. Have you ever used a Ouija-board? Nope
10. Worst song ever... Volare. I love and hate that song in equal measures. I love it because it stands for a summer of freedom and growing up. I hate, loathe and detest it because I must have heard it about ten times a day. Usually while I was clapping along, putting on a very fake smile!