|My maternal grandmother|
Yes, I am named after my maternal grandmother. At least our full names are the same. Mara I picked out all by myself!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Really, honestly cried and not about a film or a book? That was in November last year when my friend Pepperfly picked up Wuppie and Linette. I was heartbroken.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I like my handwritings (plural, I can write in different ways).
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Katenspek, which they only sell in the Netherlands and not in Norway. It's some sort of bacon, but it's not.
|My goddaughter. She is going to be 18 this year!|
I have a goddaughter! And a nephew, two nieces, a sugardaughter and a sugarson. Oh, and two monsters. But no children of my own.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Well, what a stupid question: of course! Who wouldn't want to be friends with me???
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Ehm, see question 6
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes, but I would need a lot of nerve. Oh, and some weight loss!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey puffs or similar. Even though I don't like honey on its own!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Of course I do! I don't want to ruin my shoes. They were expensive enough.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
|No cinnamon here. And NO, I didn't eat all four!|
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
How they look. Anybody saying anything different is blind.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
What is this? A job interview? But, I can be quite a snob. But only because other people are so often inferior!
|How can you not miss this?|
Wuppie and Linette. My family and friends. My former colleagues.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
How to knit socks. It annoys me that I can knit a clown and a toothbrush, but cannot knit a sock!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am wearing grey woollen slipper things. So warm and cosy
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Vanilla cream, which I hoped would be like custard. It wasn't! On with the search...
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
NRK P1, a Norwegian radio station which according to the interview taught me Norwegian. It didn't, but it certainly helped a great deal. They have some really great music on right now.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Why would I want to be a crayon? But, orange would be nice.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Hot apple pie with vanilla sauce. Although there are some men around that I will sniff at because they smell so nice!
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Very, even if I hardly ever express them out loud.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house!!! There is no view in the mountains.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Biathlon. And hurling.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue. Although I have been told I have grey eyes.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
My birthday food was always fried potatoes, cauliflower with sauce (the proper one with cornflour) and a sausage.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Help. I was a bit worried about how it would be, since I had read the book, but it was a wonderful adaptation which stayed very close to the book.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Well, I moved to Norway, so winter?
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Hahahahaha. You're joking right??
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Diaries of Roald Amundsen (the bloke who got to the South Pole first). In Norwegian/Danish
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Haven't got a mouse pad
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
Children in a fit of laughter and purring cats
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
I don't really have a favourite genre. I like John Grant, Dolly Parton, Moby, eighties music, sixties music, American songbook. Oh, and Christmas music of course.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Well, I do have a knack for finding trees that happen to cross the road right as I drive past! Norwegian trees are very well behaved though.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
At home (as opposed to the hospital) in the Netherlands
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Not my house, but it is white
|This was never my car, unfortunately!|
I don't have a car either, but I drive a bus for a living and they are all green
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Hated it! Never again! Unless there are good questions of course!!