Monday 27 February 2017

That walk

Pepperfly has made her way home by now, but when she was here last week, we went on a short walk together. When I wrote my blog, she hadn't sent me any of her photos yet, so I needed another post to get them in.

I was trying to photograph something under water, but the seaweed kept waving in. I did get it in the end though. See photo below.


Something went wrong. I think. Not sure. The hand in front of my face is an equivalent of rolling eyes in any case. Just so you know!

We found some bricks on the shore and this one had stamped text in it. I tried finding the other half, but alas, no such luck.

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh you and Pepperfly had lots of fun!!
    I love being with friends who make me laugh!
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari om
    Fun is fun...all the better for shared and free! YAMxx (back in the cold...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun is fun. And we had a lot of fun, not only during that walk, but during our sledding expedition as well.

      Dress up warmly!

      Delete
  3. Looks like fun! Maybe you can be a detective and figure out the word on the brick!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it probably starts with Malde. That's as far as my detective work goes today ;)

      Delete
  4. We love the Sea Weed Picture... we think we see a CHICKEN there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a nice time. I like the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!