Friday 3 February 2017

Miss Oswin is NOT amused

Miaow

Now, remember our landlord? The one that gives Mara rides to work and lets her use the basement and the loft? The same one that looks after me when Mara is off to who-knows-where, giving me plenty of food and cuddles? And yes, the same one that gave me a Christmassy thing to have on my head?

Well, he's done it again. The day before yesterday Mara found a little package outside our door. It was for me! I was excited, what could be in it? Well, disappointment is one word I could use to describe its contents. A few well placed ^%&#^&Growl^#$# is another. Because it was....

A lion mask! Hello, I am the MBC in the WWU and I get a lion mask? Not even a lioness, but a lion! And it didn't fit. Mara says that's because I eat too much, but that is just rubbish that everybody knows. Fortunately...

Brom liked it. He said it gave him a bit of an edge. Mara will have to work with the mask a tiny bit, but then it should be perfect for him. Well, I say he's welcome to it!

Now, our landlord did redeem himself though by also giving me a lovely bag of catnip. Purrrrrr

9 comments:

  1. Hari om
    Hehehe... OMC Miss O, clearly ths fellow is smitten...... :-) hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think he doesn't mind me living here. And it was a nice gesture I think. Especially the catnip!

      Delete
  2. Did you hear Mom LOL and cackling?
    Miss Oswin I can promise you I did not find it one bit amusing
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can tell you didn't like that hat. Good thing Brom does. We're glad the landlord did include something you did like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! that's a nice landlord ! Although I agree the gift wasn't really for you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Oswin reminds us a lot of Maddie cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No feline in their right mind should enjoy having silly things put on their heads. It's an insult!

      Miss Oswin

      Delete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!