Thursday 23 February 2017

Plans

As you may have realised by now, my friend Pepperfly has made her way over to Norway and is spending a week here. Not with me, but we do see each other on occasion. Yesterday she had asked whether I wanted to come to Utsira, an island in the ocean, about 75 minutes by ferry. Since I needed to go to the dentist first and didn't know how long that would take (10 minutes as it turned out), I wasn't saying yay or nay. 

This morning however, I thought I would much rather go to that island when the temperatures are a bit higher, ie the summer, so my answer was nay. She then texted me back that the ferry seemed to be having problems and that she was thinking of going for a walk instead and did I want to come. We went on a walk.

It is a walk I have been on before with a friend, so it was nice to be able to show it to somebody else this time. We walked, we talked, we ate and we took photos. The weather was perfect, the ground quite soggy in some areas, the finish (pizza for her, burger for me) was yum. A good day.

17 comments:

  1. Soms is het helemaal zo gek nog niet om een plan om te (moeten) gooien. Heerlijke dag gehad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good day indeed!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, but then again, with good company it would be hard not to!

      Delete
  3. Hari om
    Spontaneity. It's a fine thing! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. And the weather cooperated as well, which was good!

      Delete
  4. That was a GOOD "Change of PLAN". Nice that you had a fine time with your furend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like fun! Glad you had such a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing better than time with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree. And showing her an area I like was great as well.

      Delete
    2. We had friends in last week but just sat and caught up on things.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you ended up with a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what FUNS!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to have Pepperfly be able to come over for a walk! I'm sure you'll miss her when she goes back home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good burger....

    Over here some baked beans have pieces of pork in them.
    I either buy Heinz or Bush's veg. beans No pork n them.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds perfect, so glad the way that all worked out for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!