Monday 20 February 2017

*Sigh*

At least the chocolates are all gone.
With all the time of the world at my disposal and blergh weather outside, it's the perfect time to work on my books. Yes, both books, because I am still working on my father's book as well. It too should be finished this coming summer. But apart from reading all those letters on Friday and working to get some of the text from those letters translated to the book, I have done very little. VERY little! 

Okay, I did finish the second half of the story of the soldier who died in Birma, but I haven't got all the necessary details yet to finish the first part of the story. Or even start for that matter! I did find a potential candidate for the military draft for the period between 1811 and 1820 (Napoleon and right after), but even though I found the candidate, I did not find any records and I know he did serve. I hope I will be able to find some information though. 

My work area. It needs a bit of a clearing...
Other than that my attention was taken up a great deal by (oh yes) candy crush. Ah well, the weather today is again blergh and I don't know when or indeed if my friend Pepperfly will ring the doorbell. So, some clearing of the kitchen, vacuuming of the hall way, changing of the litterbox and a little clearing of the living room might be in other before my attention goes back to the books. 

10 comments:

  1. Ofcourse I will ring your doorbell today. Maybe I should bring some chocolate as well, seeing you ate the ones you had... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari om
    A visitation definetly reqd to make the effort worth the putting! YAMxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got lost in the things I was doing and didn't do as much as I had planned.

      Delete
  3. I find it very easy to get sidetracked. I have all the time in the world and waste it all the time. Enjoy your time with Pepperfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a normal kind of weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I get more done on a normal weekend.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you have the spring cleaning fever early!
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. One needs to PACE that Cleaning stuffs... a SLOW SLOW SLOW Pace. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no doubt that you will get it all done.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!