Monday 5 April 2010

TARDIS

Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space

That's what it stands for. But more importantly it's the home of Doctor Who. And I am a massive massive Doctor Who fan!

The TARDIS is in the shape of an old-fashioned British police-box. It was meant to blend in with its surroundings and cannot easily be spotted. It can take any form, however during the Doctor's timetravels somewhere in the sixties, the fuse got burnt or something and the TARDIS remained in this form.

There are still a few old police-boxes left in Great Britain and I actually saw one on Earl's Court Road, but I didn't take a photo. I might do next time though...

5 comments:

  1. And the 11th doctor has appeared with a whole new 13 episodes, bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dr. Who, too! But we're a bit behind in the U.S. I have to catch the episodes I can on public T.V., so I don't even know when we'll get to see the new season!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!