Sunday 11 April 2010

Desserts

Since the Winter is now over I would say, unless Prince Winter has an ace up his sleeve and spoils everything Spring of course, I am looking for the perfect Summer Dessert now. Gone are the heavy duty, warm and tasty desserts, welcome in the light and fluffy, the fruity and the cool desserts. So, does anybody have any suggestions of course not being ice-cream? I promise to try and make them all and taste them all. Scientific purposes of course (I will stick to that, no matter what you say)...

Oh, and Misfit, as soon as I've made the dessert again, I will take proper photos and post about it. It was just too scrumptious! 

4 comments:

  1. Lately I have been taking frozen raspberries right out of the freezer and pouring a bit of cream over them. The cream freezes to the berries and makes a heavenly cool treat.

    An Arkies Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try champagne Jelly with strawberries.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!