Tuesday 1 June 2021

Tuesday's Travels 7

Did you know where this was? Getting closer into the photo would have helped, but I was a bit naughty and blacked out the sign saying what it was. But this was of course the Calgary Tower in (oh yes) Calgary, Canada. Yamini once again knew the answer, as did Millie and Walter (good sleuthing on their part). A point to each. Anvilcloud knew the answer, but unfortunately he didn't give it. No points there, sorry!
My story? While in Canada back in 2011, I visited Calgary and of course I had to visit Calgary Tower as well. Once up there it was a long way down I can tell you! And the fact that you were standing on a glass floor looking down was definitely a bit scary. 

Now on to this week's challenge. Where is this, have you ever been and what is your story? Answer next week!

5 comments:

  1. Vienner Riesenrad in Vienna. Sitting nicely in the middle of the cabin so that I can admire the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh yes, definitely the Wiener Riesenrad - Austria is one land I hope very much to visit before I quench. I adore Kommisar Rex! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't know where it is but we think it would be fun to ride and see the views.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh you two just keep on having fun. I do not do heights very well. Especially Ferris wheels. They go slow and stop too much.
    I'm ok with an occasional roller coaster.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite a very dark photo I think this is Vienna.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!