Tuesday 8 June 2021

Tuesday's Travels 8

Well, for some this was easier than for others, but it was the Ferris Wheel in the Prater Park in Vienna. Or Riesenrad as they would call it over there. A point each go to Gera, Yamini and Fun 60 for knowing. 
My own story? In 2016 my sister Gera and I actually rode that Ferris Wheel and I loved it. Brom was also there and he was with me in loving it. My sister not so much: sit still, stare at a fixed point and hope it will be over soon!

On to this week's challenge. What/where is it? Have you ever been and what is your story? Answer next week.

5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...am not certain - but I think that's the Norwegian government building...Oslo??? Only cuz of being attentive to political buildings in general, not cuz I've been or seen! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no idea where it is but it's an interesting looking building. We can't wait to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ferris wheel photo and love watching them from the GROUND!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that ferris wheel when we visited in 2016, also. We did not ride but walked by on our way to visit the coffee shop often visited by Freud. Haven't a clue as to the new challenge. Klem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you rode it! I have no clue on the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!