Tuesday 15 June 2021

Tuesday's Travels 9

Last week's challenge was of course Stortinget in Oslo, Norway. Or the parliament building. Who got it right and gets a point? Well, it was Yamini. She knows things that girl!
My own story? On my very first visit to Norway I didn't understand much, but I refused to speak anything other than Norwegian. I decided to take a guided tour of the parliament building, which was quite interesting (and I understood a lot). Fun fact by the way: Norway does not have an upper chamber anymore, only a lower chamber.

On to this week's challenge: where is this? Have you ever been? What is your story? Answer next week!

5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...don't know it, never been there... however, I do know that VVGogh painted a bridge looking very similar so I am just going to wild and say it is the Langlois Bridge, based on very little at all! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting about Norway's government, and all of your places except the one from Calgary are unknown to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would guess somewhere in the Netherlands but I don't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree with Yam that it is the bridge in France that Vincent Van Gough painted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have never guessed that and I certainly don't know the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!