Sunday 26 July 2009

Yuck!


Trying to get lovely Linette to come inside after she's been outside since Wednesday afternoon is proving to be an almost impossible task. She was nearly in last night, but at the last minute decided to go outside again. So today I tried to lure her in with food. I locked the rest of the monsters in the kitchen and hallway and left the door to the garden open. With a piece of rope around the handle, so I could pull it shut the minute she was in.

The result: see photo! And Linette is still outside...

7 comments:

  1. Yucky slug. Just yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a unique post. great captured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we get to see Nature with fur and sometimes with feathers. This time is skin. LOL
    Pick a Peck of Pixels

    ReplyDelete
  4. well at least somebody was paying attention to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Shudder*

    Yep, slugs are one of the very few creatures I really do not like! I'm much better than I used to be. If got one of those little tiny ones on me while gardening, I used to do that panic dance, flapping and jumping around like a mad thing!

    Funny thing is, I love snails!

    How old is Linette? She looks like a senior citizen - and we all know how stubborn they can be. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like yucky slugs
    i dont think they are yucky

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!