Tuesday 10 March 2009

Teachers

Generally speaking I have quite a dislike for teachers. Especially the ones teaching high school. Somehow they seem to think that once out of the class room, they don't need to control the children. That might have been the reason why neither of the two teachers I had on board today, thought it necessary to find out who called me a b***h in front of everyone!
Fortunately there are also other teachers. Last week I had two teachers on board who with just a look quitened down the students and were still liked! It gives me hope...

1 comment:

  1. My son was a school photographer and he complained about teachers in some schools who wouldn't (or couldn't) control their students. Fortunately not all teachers fall into that category!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!