Debby at Just Breathe has left me with another award: the Beautiful Blogger award. Thank you so much. One of the conditions is that I have to tell you seven things about myself. Things that you might not know already. That of course might prove a bit problematic, since I don't particularly hold back on information here. But, I will give it my best shot...
Well, it's taken me over an hour and a half to come up with nothing! Absolutely nothing! Nix, nada, zilch. Of course there are things you don't know about me, but those are also the things that I would like to keep to myself. Like my pinnumber (anyone Dutch will nod in agreement now). But, perhaps it would be a good idea to give you a few insights into my younger years. So, here goes (again)...
1. I wore a wedding dress once.
2. I ate an ashtray full of cigarette buds when I was very very very young.
3. I didn't like to play with dolls, I preferred to play outside.
4. In primary school I managed to bag a seat on the 'cool' side of the classroom, even though I never was one of the cool kids.
5. I started naming myself Mara from the age of 15/16 onwards, but only in letters. In real life it took until I was nearly 19.
6. I can only do the most basic of swimming strokes, due to me being quite afraid of the water for quite a while.
7. I used to read after bed-time and did get into trouble several times on account of that.
Well, seven things you might not have known about me (unless you're my parents or my sister, in that case this is all old hat!).
The other condition to this award was to pass it on to seven others! Knowing that other people don't always want to accept awards (due their hair and stuff), I will tell all of you who read my blog: take the award. Please!