Monday 28 January 2019

Radio silence

Well, as you read this, I am having a week off from blogging for the main reason that my computer will be packed up and there isn't the room at my sister's at the moment to get it unpacked again. I took so much food I had left, that neither of us know what to do with it right now. 

There will be plenty to do for me this week though. The car has been sold, but there is closing of accounts and insurances, cleaning of the apartment and other things that crop up. On Friday Gera is off as well and we plan to get the car cleaned and packed ready to go early on Saturday. 

I will see you again when I am in the Netherlands!

9 comments:

  1. hari OM
    May the week run smooth and the wind be fair as you navigate this next shift! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage and Happy Hunting for your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip. We will have our paws crossed that all goes well on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with all of that! We don't know how you can move so often, but we hope this next move will be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fun time on your new adventure and safe travels too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you à smooth move ! Good luck, ses toi in the Netherlands !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mara and many many safe travels and warm wishes for your homecoming and hugs to you and Ms.Oswin
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!