Wednesday 16 January 2019

Miss Oswin is missing something

Miaow

Well, she had said she would try and find a forever place for all of us to live. Ha! She must have been lying there, because now we are going to move again. AGAIN! Why? I like it here okay and just because she doesn't...

But then there was a problem. And I thought it was brilliant, because it would mean I wasn't going anywhere. My passport was missing. She looked everywhere, in her bag, in her other bag, yet another one and even the one she hadn't used in a long time, but no passport. 

Not even a folder to myself, it was in the Other!
Then she had a brainwave, which means that in a couple of weeks, I will be telling her what for during the trip to the Netherlands! Because she realised she had put it away in a safe place: her folders and there it was. My passport.

Life isn't fair!

10 comments:

  1. You won't be happy for a few days, Missy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! What a relief. You really wouldn't want to be left behind, Miss O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess not, but I still don't like the crate!

      Delete
  3. Gosh, you are such a well traveled Kittie Oswin, you should have your own TeeVees travel programme!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Miss O... I am at once relieved and concerned. I know the trip will be rough on you (and thus, by default, Mara), but at least the paperwork is up to scratch (don't do that BTW - scratch. Not nice.) hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like scratching! It keeps my nails sharp you know!

      Delete
  5. We're glad your mom figured out where your passport was but we understand why you wouldn't want to move again. You know you would miss your mom if she had to leave you behind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know life isn't fair but hopefully your next place, after grandma and grandpa's house, will be your forever home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss O, this will just give you more to talk about with the Dutch kitties. I do hope you speak the Dutch language. If so, that would be Norwegian, Irish, English, Dutch and fluent kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mara always speaks Dutch with me! So I am quite fluent.

      Delete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!