Thursday 29 June 2017

Peep

Can you see one you like? The black and white one? Perhaps a nice pinkish one or do you prefer one that's a bit green? And do you want a big one or a small one? Ooh, the choice!

One of the small ones
As of July 1st, I will open another blog called Mice for Mama. Over the past few months I have been knitting away to make as many micy companions as I could. They will all be sold. Half of the money will go to me to recuperate the material costs and the other half will go to a Dutch charity close to my parents' (and therefore my) heart. 

One of the large ones
As I said: from July 1st they will go on sale on the other blog. It's not open just yet, but go back there the day after tomorrow and it should work!

Peep!

8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh my... I's q'ing already... have you got PayPal in place? Will you put a 'badge link' in your sidebar here? ...ooohh logistics... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PayPal in place, link to be put on (not sure how yet, but will work on it) and continuing with another mouse...

      Delete
  2. That's quite an assortment. Good luck with the sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute...well maybe except that one with the funny eyes. We hope you sell out faster than you can knit more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your human had a lot of fun crocheting those mousies. Ghostwriter used to crochet a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh oh, I knitted those micy friends. It's just the ears and the nose and the buttons on the trousers that are crocheted, everything else is done with 2 needles!

      Delete
  5. They look wonderful!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, they are adorable. It will be hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!