Wednesday 21 June 2017

School!

After nearly two weeks I am back at the computer to do some blogging. Brom has retired his tired paws and will gather strength for our next trip. In the mean time I am back and not only here, at work as well. 

Yesterday and today they were ordinary town-driving. Nothing special, but busy. Tomorrow my shift starts a bit later and it starts off with some school driving. Unfortunately the school has already finished for the holidays, so there won't be any driving for me. I am really unhappy about that (Yeah, as if...). 

It does mean however that I have to sit at work for the first part of my non-school-driving and then for my break. I had better take my mouse work with me. 

In other news... there is no other news!

8 comments:

  1. In other news, no other news. BOL! That cracked us up! Hope you don't get bored!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the planter at your door!! I have seen plants in old shoes and boots but this is so much more eye-catching and striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not at our door, we saw it in Stavanger last week. It does look nice though.

      Delete
  3. Hari OM
    Crikey, they pay you for non-driving? Take that work for the short while it lasts!!! Nice to have you back behind the keyboard... though of course we love Brom too! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turned out: first I drove for one person, then I drove for another and then I was sent on a fool's errand. Oh, and I had to do the little bit of my own as well. Needless to say, not much of the mouse was made....

      Delete
  4. So I hope your got some mice done while you had to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a clever flower pot.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!