Saturday 3 December 2016

Day 3: A wreath is done!

I started making a wreath about a month ago. It was meant to go on the door to the hallway, but I have since changed my mind. It's too beautiful (I have been told I am quite modest) to hang in a place where I will only see it on my way into my home.

This is however only the first of two wreaths. The other one is still in its infancy and I don't even know whether I will be able to finish it anytime soon. Mind you, I am not too worried. There's always next year!

Anyway, I only show you the first few photos, you will have to come back tomorrow to see the finished result!

9 comments:

  1. Superleuk! Ik zal morgen weer snel komen kijken! Hier nog steeds bezig met mijn beruchte kleed....een paar sloffen kwamen ertussen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tja, dan schiet het niet op natuurlijk!

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    Superb Mara!!! You are truly creative m'dear... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Our mom could never do that!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ! It is really beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is adorable, your really talented!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!