A few weeks ago I registered for a meeting about emigration to Canada. And this week I got the details. As soon as I got the details I got in a panic!
If I were to take a bus, a train, another train and another bus, it would take me nearly four hours to get there: I would arrive waaaaaaaaay late! So, I had to think of something else. Fortunately my parents don't need their car this weekend and I can borrow it. Tonight I spent half an hour trying to find the best route to get to the car (it's parked 45 km or 30 miles away). Taking the first possible bus, then a train and then another bus (or a taxi perhaps), I still have over an hour to drive. Which means, that I won't be waaaaaaay late, but I will still be pushing it. So, right now I'm wondering whether it will be worth it.
Part of me says no and then another part of me screams YES! I might learn something new. I will meet other wannabe emigrants (for the first time ever).
I will go (despite having cancelled). I've decided. Now I just need to get warm again and go to bed...