Saturday 19 September 2009

In short...

I have a different look at squirrels now (Tarzan and trees and a young and willing lady, hm, don't ask!), I have two new soaps, I ate quite some chocolate, I had broad beans and liked them (even if they were accompanying pasta, meatballs, carrots and sweet corn) and had one beer too many. I had a massive fight with my co-driver. I went to the concentration camp of Bergen-Belsen (where Anne Frank and her sister are buried) and had working days of nearly 20 hours. I am now tired and slightly drunk. Tomorrow I will be away again. This time only for one night.

*Sigh*

PS: photos will follow on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you lead an exciting life. Can't wait for the photos of squirrels and Tarzan? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!