Saturday, 19 September 2009

In short...

I have a different look at squirrels now (Tarzan and trees and a young and willing lady, hm, don't ask!), I have two new soaps, I ate quite some chocolate, I had broad beans and liked them (even if they were accompanying pasta, meatballs, carrots and sweet corn) and had one beer too many. I had a massive fight with my co-driver. I went to the concentration camp of Bergen-Belsen (where Anne Frank and her sister are buried) and had working days of nearly 20 hours. I am now tired and slightly drunk. Tomorrow I will be away again. This time only for one night.

*Sigh*

PS: photos will follow on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Get some rest. Talk with you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you lead an exciting life. Can't wait for the photos of squirrels and Tarzan? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!