Thursday 3 September 2009

300


Let's talk numbers here! Only 300 days left until my 39th birthday. Otherwise known as my intended date of emigrating. And 300 days equal 9 months, 3 weeks and 6 days.

My financial goal stands at 12,000 euro. Right now, I'm about 91 percent short! I've been saving for over 8 months now and if I continue at this rate, by next year, I will only have about 25 percent! Not the best prospect, but I will start putting some more effort into saving. Perhaps I should start knitting socks and selling them! Hm, that might be an idea...

Other numbers today: I've used about 50 tissues, sneezed about 100 times and my head feels as if it is filled with about a gazillion cotton wool balls! Yep, I've got a massive cold!

2 comments:

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!