Wednesday 24 November 2021

Did you notice?

DNA specimen bottles filled with what the inhabitants
of Leeuwarden thought their city consisted off.
Perhaps you only read my blog and never comment and in that case you will not have noticed anything different. However, if you do leave a comment now and then (or always), you may have realised something is not as it was. 

Because for the time being all comments need to meet with my approval before they are being published. Nothing to do with spammers (although they are a real pest), but everything to do with the upcoming Tuesday's Travels, where a prize can be won. 

Tower Bridge in London, not to be used now...
On normal TT's I publish the photo and you can give your answer for everyone to see, perhaps giving them clues. However, for the prize TT I want to give everybody an equal shot (and don't worry, it is not something that nobody will know, I may be mean, but not that mean). Which means not giving anybody ideas or clues or whatevers. 

Once the next TT has appeared and the prize has been awarded, things will go back to normal. Promise!

6 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    LOL - d'y know, when it began happening, my first thought was that you were hoping to disguise TT answers!!! I think that would be quite fun to keep in place for TT only... at which point I ask, did you know you can chose to off/moderate comments for single posts only? When you are setting up the post, on the right toolbar (you may need to scroll) is 'options' badge; opening that permits the selection for comment control for that post only. Saves all the having to 'publish' comments for all your other posts. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look at it again. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Right: looked into it. Choice between allow, don't allow & show existing and don't allow & hide existing. so, current settings it is...

      Delete
  2. We hadn't noticed but think it's a good idea for your TT posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mara I love you bed cover!! Very relaxing.
    I hope your surgery went well and the any discomfort not too bad
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your header and for some reason the grass seems new but what do I know!!! I really enjoyed seeing the Tower of London when I was in Europe.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!