Saturday 28 December 2013

Hei

Okay, after three different attempts of writing about this storm that is ravaging Norway, I have decided to give up. Let me just say it's a doozy and that will do. 

In other news: I should have taken the car to the shops. That way I would have saved myself from waiting in a cold, windy and wet busstop for 30 minutes. Not good if you have a cold/cough/tickle/headache/fever.

But now I am home again and enjoying the view of raindrops on the window, white foam on the sea and grey clouds continually moving in. 

I think I will fire up the woodburner and watch a Christmas film. Perhaps a bit of hot chocolate and a nice croissant. Yeah, that sounds like a grand idea!

PS: the photo shows my newest home accessory: a tea towel. Used to mop up the water that comes in due to the driving rain. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your movies, the hot chocolate and the croissant. Stay warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Yup - plan is sound...you're a girl after my own heart, no doubt about you!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!