Thursday 16 April 2020

Sorting the photos

I am working through a lot of photos lately. Yes, I need to paint too, but as they will be working on the chimney, there might be dust and painting and dust don't go together. Apparently. So, working on photos it is. 

I have now copied all my father's photos from his/their holidays onto my computer. They were on discs here and there, but not all were still accessible. Before none of them are: on to my computer. I will then get an external hard disc to safeguard the lot, including mine.

Miss Oswin was not in agreement about it. She had much rather be outside, but only if I am outside as well. Otherwise, she will stay in thank you very much. Strange kitty. 

Next job: my sister's photos! I only have to scan those...

6 comments:

  1. What a nice chair you have for her -- and you when she lets you use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    MOL, Miss O is the office snoopervisor, this is clear!!! Keeping images sorted is quite the task. I know this well... YAM xx

    (pee ess - father and I had a grin this morning courtesy of the postie via NL... many thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the plan, so you're welcome.

      She is now not allowed in my room: too much paint, open window (access to roof) and loud singing from me.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like quite a job but it's sure to keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an enormous job but worth doing.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!