Thursday 16 January 2020

Knitting, knitting, knitting

Recently I have been knitting like mad to get stuff made for Mice for Mama. I had started a lovely bear back in 2019, but had not finished it yet (it is now), I bought plenty of yarn in Northern Ireland I was dying to get started with (I did) and of course I have plenty of yarn myself to make more than enough things with. 

Then last week my parents came home and asked me about something crafty. Apparently the choir my dad sings in (Great Zwolle Men's Choir), is organising a sort of fair where people can sell their crafty stuff. It wasn't official just yet, but will be pretty soon. Hm...

This sounded interesting, especially as they assured me that all proceeds were to be mine. Another good thing is that it is about a month and a half away, giving me plenty of time to make more things. I still have some mice and other things that I made last year and haven't sold, and now I can make even more. 

I think I might say yes to this offer. Better tell them at work that I am not available that day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow that would be nice for you to sell your mouse army ! They are cute and I am sure you will have success, so continue to knit, a pity that you can't do it while driving !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a goal to get the fingers going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And my goal is big. At least ten more mice to knit, a hat or two, some bottle covers, perhaps another few ... I don't know whats yet.

      Delete
  3. I can here the clicketty clack of those needles from here. Great outlet for all yourwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, although it's not certain yet that it will get the green light.

      Delete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!