Oh my, oh my, oh my! Another award! I love it and want to thank Carolina at Brinkbeest in English for it. As usual there are some rules and regulations attached and I will try to follow as well as I can.
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
The person who first got me blogging is my lovely sister, who unfortunately doesn't blog very often any more. But she is the one responsible in a way for all my blogging and cyberfriends I have found so far.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
The reason I love blogging is quite simple: venting! My anger, my rage, my joy, my happiness, my work, my cats and my life! Writing about it gives my mind some rest after a hard day at work and stops me from knocking holes in the plaster walls at home (which by the way, I have never done!).
3. Put the award in a post as soon as you receive it.
Of course I did, I am still too proud of any award to not do so!
4. Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
Didn't I just do that at the beginning? Hold on, scrolling back now.... Yep, I did, but to be on the safe side: Carolina at Brinkbeest in English gave me this award!
5. Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
Venting, friends, new things and people and places. Those are the main reasons, there are probably some more, but that means I would have to dig deep into my resting brain! Not a good thing to do on a day off...
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
I will stick to one this time and it will be Crystal at Thru My Minds Eye. She always has the strangest questions she wants answered, which by the way I love doing, because they are fantastically thought off (does this still make sense?). Anyway: Cry, come and get your award!