Thursday 23 February 2012

'Two'

This week's challenge was two. And I could pick any two I wanted. As long as it was only two and not any other number. So, two it was and I dove into my photos to find one with only two! I think I succeeded.

Last year I had to drive a fair amount of festivals and on one occasion I had to stay in a hotel, just in case something went wrong and all those festival goers needed to be evacuated. So, me and my colleague were both staying in this hotel, about 35 km from home. We both drove a bus that could at its fullest hold around 125 people. There were only thousands at the festival!! Nothing happened that night though and both buses stayed in the parking lot that night.

This is my seventh entry for Photo Theme for Thursday. Why not join?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those are big buses! I had to look carefully...at first I thought there were four buses in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's quiet a big bus you are driving !

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!