Tuesday 14 December 2021

Tuesday's Travels 35

This beautiful building is the Cathedral in Wells, England. Two of you knew what and where it was and Yamini and Hilary get a point each.
My story? When I first lived in England back in the early '90's, we came through this city one day. We only stopped shortly and I never even got to see inside the church, but I would love to return there one day. So not much of a story really.

On to this week's challenge. Where is this? Have you ever been? Tell us your story. Answer next week!

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have known where this was, but recently I happened to be looking at past blogs and saw this photo and it stuck in my mind as a funny place to have such a wonderful looking ship, in connection with interviews!! I have been to that country but not that part of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS its Edmonton Mall, Alberta, Canada.
      Hope you are having a great time with your sister.

      Delete
  2. That looks like one of Christopher Columbus' ships but we don't know why it's in the middle of a mall or where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    I had no idea, then read Hilary's cryptic answer about 'past blogs'... then realised she meant yours and I know that you went to Canada for interivews so am going to guess that as the country, but I don't recall (without going archive diving here) where you went for that exactly. This looks like a mall, as M&W say... I am hoping Anvilcloud will pin this one down, if H and I have the country correct! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WEll done to YAM and Hillary

    as for today's I remain
    Clueless in NC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen it but it appears to be in a shopping mall to me!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!