Thursday 7 October 2021

Honestly?

I know it's worth having a blog, but I would need to actually post as well. I will try to do better from now. Starting today with the results of last week's Tuesday's Travels, which I didn't give you the day before yesterday! Several people knew it was a sign for the Parisian metro system, so points go to: Fun60, Gera, Hilary and Yamini. 

Tomorrow I will be away for a week, meaning that I will not post directly. However, seeing as I have some time now, I will pre-post about what has happened during the past few weeks. So, please come back regularly to see what I have been up to. 

Of course next week's stories will be reported on by Brom, who will be coming with me.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun on your adventure with Brom. We can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time away and I look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    OOohh it will be lovely to have more posts again... AND to see what you and Brom have been getting up to! All this moving house does distract one and blogs do kinda have to take a back burner at such times - but for an awful second there my heart stopped thinking you might be signing off!!! Very glad to hear the opposite. Safe travels till we find out more. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just been enjoying time on my own again. And trekking upstairs to the computer isn't always on my mind.

      But, here's hoping for better times...

      Delete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!