Monday 31 August 2020

It's a new week with plenty of new chances

Age baby, a long time before any pension!
There is the pension thing I spent a few hours on today. Trying to collect all my pensions into one, so I know sort of what I get once I turn 68 (nearly 19 years to go, yikes). 

There is the accident thing I spent some time on today. I received a message from the garage that it is definitely a total loss for the car. I received a message from my insurance company saying they have sent my details on to the other party's company and that I have to deal with them directly. Plus even later I received a message from the other party himself saying he can't find my insurer. 

There is also the thing of my neck and back and head still not being quite okay. Yes, on Friday it felt much better, but I did take a fair bit of medication then. I think I slackened too soon with the meds however and now it feels not sore, just blergh. Annoying. 

Then there is the weight thing. I didn't spend too much time on that this morning, but I was not surprised when I saw that I had gained a few grams again, what with said birthday and said accident. I am however, nearing the double figures (before the comma) and still pleased. 

Plus there's the thing about work. I was due to work today, but they gave me a day off due to the fact they are giving me longer shifts this week. I should only do about 6,5 hours a day, but if I get an 8,5 hour shift, I have 2 hours over which then should be compensated for, ie in extra days off. I am not complaining!!

That's the thing. 

7 comments:

  1. Certainly lots of things going on at the moment. Such a bummer about your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mara
    I bet your head does hurt after all the mess with accident, insurance and documents for pension. Thinking too hard is hazardous to your health
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS is today your Birthday? If so, I send you many happy wishes
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unlike Irish companies, it seems that Dutch companies treat you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are working on getting things sorted out. That stuff is always a pain to do and dealing with insurance companies is never fun. Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am way behind on your blog. Wreck! No.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you seem to have an awful lot on your plate these days. Sending good vibes for better days ahead. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!