Thursday 31 October 2019

Work

I have been hard at work. Both at work and at home. At work I was due to finish today, but I am working tomorrow and several days next week, that may turn into more. I had better contact the temping agency to hold the holiday money pay-out!

At home I have also been working hard. Knitting, crocheting, sewing. And the results will appear tomorrow on my Mice for Mama blog. If you don't know what that blog is: it's a blog where I sell home made mice (and other things as well), part of the earnings going towards charity. 

But, not only did I make things myself, I also got my Mum to help out. She makes lace and there will be several of her works up for sale as well. So go on, have a look! And perhaps you spot something you like the look of! 

There are only a couple of things to remember: 
A. Always use the contact form and make sure you state exactly what you want, using the code from the title. 
B. First come, first serve! If three people want the same thing, it will go to the first person who 'wanted' it.
C. Factor in packaging and posting costs, as those are extra! It goes by weight and where to send it, but it can add quite a bit to the price. 
D. Payment will be in Euros using PayPal.

So, remember to hop on over on November 1st and perhaps you find a nice Christmas present... 

5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I's a-ready and waiting... &*> (Good news about ongoing work after all.) YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good news on the job front. So far next week only two days, but knowing the planner, he will be calling me regularly to ask whether I can do this, that or the other! Fingers crossed anyway!

      Delete
  2. We will be sure to stop by to see what you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure are cute. I can't wait to take mine out for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure have been keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!