Thursday 17 October 2019

Brom went to Rome?

Coocoo

Well, after a long week, we made it back home and are now enjoying home-cooking again and giving our feet some serious rest. We (well, Mara and Gera anyway) walked at least 87 kilometers every day!

Mara had told me that we were going to Rome, but for a moment it didn't look like it, because all of Easyjet's computer systems were out. In the whole of Europe! There was a massive queue at the airport and when we finally got moving, we nearly had to run to the plane to make it. But we did...

That's Gera and me all the way to the right of the photo
Day two
Now, for those of you who don't know: Rome is in Italy. And as we were going to Rome, I thought we would be going to Italy. But then they showed me a pyramid, which I KNOW is not in Italy, but in Egypt. I may only be a teddy bear, but I do have some education you know. And before you say that it was only a photo: I could touch it. 

A real cactus and I could sit in it!
Day four
And then, only a few days later, I saw a cactus. Not a tiny one like Oma has on her window sill, a big massive one! I know those grow in Mexico. And this time I was sitting in it. So, I was wondering whether they were just taking me on a long trip around the world and not telling me.

You will have to wait until another time to hear what else we saw though. Because we saw plenty and we were very very very tired at the end of it all! 

7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Coocoo Brom darling, how wondefurs to see you again!!! Golly gosh, but you, Mara and Gera have surely had a busy busy time. Rest well, all of you, and I look forward very much to seeing more about your adventures to... somewhere and anywhere!!! Hugs and growlies, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ope Mara had a good time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a massive cactus. How exciting to go to Rome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pyramid and a cactus that's indeed typical Roma !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you three had quite an exciting adventure. We can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those two sisters take you everywhere, Brom. You must have made high marks in geography to know about pyramids and cacti. Rest up and I look forward to the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!