Tuesday 20 April 2021

Tuesday's Travels 2

Did you guess where last week's photo was taken? Or were you way off? The right answer of course is Inveraray Castle in Scotland and Yamini knew the answer. A point to her. The photo was taken back in 2014 when I stayed at Yamini's and together we traveled a tiny bit. We didn't visit the castle itself though, although during a previous visit to the area way back in the olden days (ie pre digital camera), me and my sister did visit Inveraray Jail.

Now for this week's photo. Again, where was this taken? Did you ever visit? Share your story! Answer next week.

8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Hmmm... there is a lot of damp on that building to the left... the cobbles and pavement and the Georgian-style architecture suggest a place of some antiquity (not hard in any Euro country!)... That's not a Banksy, but a mighty fine mural nonetheless. Sigh... I wish I did know where this is but I am left hanging precariously as that bloke up there!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm completely in the dark literally ..neither picture loaded for me. I'll come back later.
    BOL LOL MOL
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mara now I can see photos. I have not been but we did watch a PBS program several years ago. Quite interesting and in a beautiful location. I also think Bertie's Gail featured it on their blog one time.
      Hugs Cecilia

      Delete
  3. I thought it was either Brussels or Brighton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have no clue where it is but that is a cute mural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Millie and Walter, no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy your photos but don't have a clue where you have been!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!