Saturday 28 September 2019

Hi there!

Topsy-turvy Cinderella

Right, two weeks later and the pain (as it was) has gone, the swimmers have stopped and I am doing great. On Monday I will go back to work and I am looking forward to that. Being off sick is quite a small world I have found. 

Other than that I am doing fine. Another day spent on my own as the parentals are elsewhere. I have finished another nativity and I must admit they look great. I thought the next thing might be fairy tales like Cinderella and such. Small and dinky and cute. I will see. 

Topsy-turvy Cinderella
Today I did the laundry. Goodness me, those hankies were never-ending (and yes, we iron them in this household). I still have my own work shirts to do, but lunch is beckoning and I want to get out and get something nice for tonight and tomorrow.

So, signing off for now...

11 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Good to hear there is progress. Still, take care on that return to work! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got short shifts the first couple of days. I will decided when those are over, whether I can do full days or whether I should do another week of shorts.

      Delete
  2. Glad you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that you are felling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mara I giggled at the hankies...I learned to iron with my daddy's hankies. Of course they had to be ironed so they were not all wadded up in his pocket. I'm glad you are progressing.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't believe I heard topys turvey dolls. I will google them.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two photos are of one doll: you just pull up the skirt and the other face and dress are revealed underneath.

      Delete
  6. It's good to hear you are doing well and going back to work soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoot, whoot! Great for your improvement! Agree being housebound becomes old quickly! Like that topsy turvy Cinderella. namaste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My sister actually has that doll in her house.

      I am not housebound anymore, but when everybody is working and the weather is yuck, you do get stuck somewhat!

      Delete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!