Tuesday 11 September 2018

Mousy adventures

Several of my Norwegian friends went on a holiday recently. One of those friends (TK) was very kind to buy a couple of mice off me and one of those had taken up residence in her camper van. Which was used in said holiday. Well, that mouse definitely saw some sights I can tell you, as I got the photos to prove it.
The first photo shows several places in Norway itself, the one in the middle being the Atlantic Ocean Road, which is quite famous. The second photo shows some stops in Norway and of course some in Sweden (Stockholm being its capital of course).

Thank U for the photos!

6 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    wonderfurs travels!!! My meeses are guarding the Hutch in my forced absence... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When do you expect to go home again?

      Delete
    2. ...could be a while. Over-reched myself yesterday and had a real downer. As long as dad doesn't throw me out it might be till the cast comes off... sigh... Yxx

      Delete
  2. That is really fun that one of your creations is a travelling mouse.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!