Wednesday 19 September 2018

Brom goes har har!

Coocoo Har har

Last year there was a pirate day and I so wanted to be part of it. But we realised too late and Mara didn't have time to make me an outfit. But this year Ann from Zoolatry sent us a notice like weeks ago and I told Mara I wanted to be a pirate this year! Well, I got to be a pirate and here's what happened to me...

I had been a bit naughty you see. Only a bit, but Mara says a bit naughty is still naughty! First I tried to keep a coin from Judge Gera when she came to the bank where I worked for the day.

Then I tried to have a taste of Judge Gera's donut.

She got fed up with me and had me thrown in the pokey! I tried to escape, but those bars were really  too strong for a little teddy.

When we got to court, she gave me a very stern warning to never do it again! I promise Judge Gera, I promise!!

As part of my promise I would have to tell others to be nice and not naughty!

I think next year I will be a pirate and just stay in bed!

PS: All photos taken in the Ulster Folk Park near Belfast, Northern Ireland

6 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    bbbwwwaaahhaarrrrrhhhaaaarrrrrr, the pirate met his match! Still, I hope you had fun Brom? Yes? No? Never mind, I did, seeing your lovely outfit and experiences. hugs and growlies, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did have fun. Well, apart from the whole sentencing part of course...

      Delete
  2. Brom I love it...who knew you had a Pirate hiding
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Brom, what is your pirate name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One-eyed Ted I think. But just call me Brom!

      Delete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!