Thursday 30 August 2018

Miss Oswin is a bit scared...

Miaow

Do you remember a few weeks ago when I went outside? I had a really good time, until I hadn't and I got quite scared. Eventually Mara opened the door again for me and I was able to be safe in my own home again. 

Yesterday Mara thought it was okay for me to go outside again, but I wasn't so sure. Of course there are birdies and mouses to catch, but there is also a big nasty dog and several nasty neighbour cats! 

But, I came down the stairs and went outside and then after I had had a good sniff around the front door, Mara opened the garage door with so much noise, I had to scoot upstairs to be safe!

Today she tried again. I was not convinced. The nasty dog and the nasty cats and the nasty garage door were all still there you know! But she told me I was going to be okay. And I thought, okay, I would give it another go. 

I did go down very carefully. And I went outside very carefully as well. You never know after all. Mara might say it's okay, but you can't be too careful with nasty dogs and cats and garage doors! 

I was outside only a minute or so. Then Mara wanted to say something to me and I decided to better be safe than sorry and went back upstairs. Whatever she wanted to say, could be said indoors just as well!!!

10 comments:

  1. We think you are smart for wanting to stay inside. It is much safer for you, and the birdies, if you don't spend time outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Oswin you are one smart kit kat and we are glad you learned a valuable lesson about the great out of doors not always being a as friendly in NI as it was in Norway. For sure conversations are best held inside
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well done Miss O, you very wise cat - caution before curiosity and all that! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She knows she's a wise cat! Believe you me, she knows!!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you're being careful now. A big dog would scare me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time Miss Oswin. It's good to be cautious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss O, you can fully trust Mara. She wants you to be safe and live with her for a very long time. She was so worried when she could not find you. She is the purrrrrfect Meowma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe she wants to become an inside cat ! Like Kim who lived for 16 years outside and now always inside !

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!