Sunday 5 December 2010

A post. Of sorts...

Well, I was going to write about this book I read recently, but I don't feel like it. Another subject could have been writing about visiting my friends, but since I didn't on account of the weather, that was out of the window too. I could talk laundry, but that is boring and Christmas dinner is a bit early to write about. It's not even completely decided upon yet either. We're still figuring out whether it should be beef or chicken or rabbit, since neither of us (ie my sister and I who will do the cooking) want turkey.

So, a nothing post this time. Which might be better than no post. Although I am not too sure about that...

7 comments:

  1. This IS better than no post! I vote for chicken. Do you really eat rabbit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling...blogger's block! Cute kitty pic though. And my WV is 'recat' so that's appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could write my own list of things that I don't feel like blogging right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least we got to see a cute cat picture :)

    An Arkies Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. So long as you decide what to cook before Christmas Day you'll be all right. Having said that, I'm undecided . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for chicken, too. No rabbit. I love rabbits for looking at!
    Sigh.
    Greetings from Kauai, Hawaii.
    Now you can blog about friends who go to Hawaii without you, the ungrateful so-and-sos. But you haven't met us yet, so there's another thing you won't feel like blogging about.
    Meanwhile, feel sorry for me because I don't have a comfortable place to sit or a proper table for my laptop.
    Right, feel sorry for someone who is in Hawaii. O well, I'll see you in the spring.
    Lovely cat photo. Lovely cat.
    Luv, K

    ReplyDelete
  7. It IS better then no post at all!
    Always like to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!