My mp3-player doesn't hold that many songs. Nor does it shuffle that well, unless you want to hear the same song over and over again. So, a new music device was in order. An iPod with plenty of space for all my music and then some! After a false start I managed to get the music on, managed to take a photo or two and then left it until needed.
Which was yesterday. I needed to load the battery so I could use my new and shiny yellow iPod on my way to the hospital today. I plugged it in my USB-loader: nothing. But then again, my sister had severe trouble as well over the weekend, so I tried again later. Nothing. So, I decided to plug it in to my laptop. Nothing. Absolutely nothing! It was not recognised and would not be recognised no matter what I tried. Nor did the battery load at all!
I haven't thrown my mp3-player out which is good, because that's what I am using today!