Thursday 5 July 2012

'Beverages'

I don't know when I first started drinking beer. It certainly was several years after having the mother of all hangovers due to too much rum (never drank the stuff since). I usually drink lager, since that is a bit lighter, but when I was staying at my sister's in April, I saw this bottle of beer and thought the name was brilliant. So, it was bought and subsequently drunk.

I don't think I will be buying it again any time soon, even if it were available in the Netherlands, but for one evening it was okay. A bit heavy perhaps, but still quite nice. And of course the name remains to be brilliant!!

This is my 26th entry for Photo Theme for Thursday. Why not join?

2 comments:

  1. Dark beers are always very strong, but you don't realize ! Mr. G. never drinks dark beer again since he had the hangover of his life after the Oktoberfest in Munich, lol !
    I only drink alcohol free beer, since 7 years I don't drink anymore, I had exaggerated too much before !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a beer drinker, or any kind of drinker for that matter, but the occasional beer goes down nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!