- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Mara floating in their swimming pools.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Mara to reach the earth's core.
- Mara will become gaseous if her temperature rises above -42°C.
- Mara can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- Mara is the world's smallest mammal.
- The Mara-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Mara-fights take place there every day!
- During severe windstorms, Mara may sway several feet to either side.
- The porpoise is second to Mara as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Mara is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- Mara became extinct in England in 1486.
1. Oh, I wish... floating on a nice airbed in the sun, mmm
2. Well, that's just plain nonsense, it's at least four thousand and seventy-nine kilometers...
3. Yes it's true, I've been a gas for many years now!
4. The heat would be true (since I'm a gas), the acid not so much unfortunately.
5. I know for a fact that isn't true, since it's the Mini-Mara that is the smallest!
6. It's hard to fight a gas, but apparently a lot of people are trying.
7. Well, I would. I'm a gas...
8. I don't know whether that means I'm incredibly stupid since the porpoise isn't known for its intelligence, or whether I would be highly intelligent with my IQ of 137.
9. Good thing I'm a gas then isn't it?
10. Being killed in a bath-tub most likely, like his (near) namesake Marat!