Thursday 5 May 2016

Miss Oswin on the move

Miaow

Now, that was a to-do! Incredible. First Mara starts making an almighty mess. Boxes and stuff and things everywhere. Then there are strangers in our house. Making a mess as well. And after the mess, there is stuff missing. It's in the boxes she said. 

And then on Caturday, so many people arrived. With cars and trailers and such. And everybody went in the house and came out with the boxes. Fortunately I was allowed to go outside. It was much better there. Even if it did start raining half way through the day.

Finally everybody had gone. Including Mara! But she came back to open up the door to our house. I went in and... there was nothing there! Nothing at all!! Not a speck of dust on the floor, not a chair, not even my food bowl! I did not like that. And then Mara scooped me up and put me in that cage and said we were going home. I was home!! 

After a while we made it to wherever this 'home' thing was. All of our things were there, but it smelt funny. And there were a lot of strange noises that gave me the heebie jeebies. Mara says I will have to get used to it, because we will be staying here a while. 

She also explained why. Because of the water. And then the woman who owned the house had said to Mara that it was probably my fault the water was bad! Well... I cursed a bit you know. In Dutch Cat of course, so nobody would understand, but still. MY FAULT???? That woman must be crazy!

Anyway, I have a new home. It's not as nice, but at least the water is good and nobody blames me for making it dirty...

9 comments:

  1. The things people blame cats for ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Oswin,

    I hope you settle into your new home before long. I don't think it will take you long to scope out the new neighbourhood and find all the interesting cat places there. Happy exploring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mara says I am not to go out. It's way too busy with cars and people and things and buildings and such. But there are nice windowsills here so I can still look out!

      Delete
  3. Hari OM
    Good grief is there no limit to that person's vitritude? Never mind Miss O... better things are on the way - not least the boil-free water! ...but, but, butt.... I guess there is no fine grass for you to go and rest in... Still you and Mara have each other and that is furry furry impawtent!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As René used to say: you stupid woman!

      Delete
    2. hheheheheheheheh - oui! Exactement...

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty cat! Love the pics!
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things will be looking up now!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your happy in your new home and there is no way you could have been at fault about the water. That lady is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!