Thursday 22 March 2012

Quick update

Just a quick update to tell you that I am having a good time: I've seen thousands of graves, museums and army stuff and a doctor and a hospital. The doctor for myself, the hospital for one of the passengers. Not to worry though: I am fine and the passenger is okay (not fine yet). I do have some medication I have to take now, but only until tomorrow. When I am going home again.

The group is a nice group of young men and a few women, all in their late teens. They are courteous, friendly and can stand at attention really well (they should, they all are in a civilian military school). I have taken lots of photos except yesterday when they spent the morning cycling (or falling off in the case of the hospital passenger) and the afternoon at a cider farm (when I took the passenger and one of the teachers to the hospital).

I will be back on Saturday and will then tell all. But I just wanted you all to know I am doing fine, enjoying the great weather and being impressed by everything I see.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds good and very interesting. One thing slightly bothers me - a civilian military school. Isn't that an oxymoron;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adventures, adventures. Glad you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Janice, a civilian military ?? anyway I am allergic to everything touching militaries !
    Nice that your trip went so smooth besides these little incidents, but what did you have ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Hope your feeling better. I would love to be there with you. Your job does take you to interesting places.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!