Thursday 1 March 2012

'Exercise'

This week's prompt is Exercise and that caused a bit of thinking on my part. Because I am not the most athletic person in the world and to be honest, I don't do exercise. I did in the past, but I never managed to keep at it. However, I have folders filled with photos and I was sure I could find something that would show some form of exercise. In the end I settled on this photo.

Last year I had a local trip that involved 14 boys with spiders in their pants (they couldn't sit still) and 5 men who didn't seem to care much about it. The boys were from Northern Ireland and where in the Netherlands to play a football tournament. They were very good and walked away with first price in their age-group! The photo I show you now actually shows you how good they were: their goalie had nothing to do during most of the matches! You may even have to click on the photo to find him! For any of you who don't know much about football (the one with the round ball): the man on the foreground is one of the two linesmen. He was a bit bored during that game as well!

This is my eighth entry for Photo Theme for Thursday. Why not join?

3 comments:

  1. Well, you've hit a guilty nerve here. I'm supposed to walk for 20 minutes at least three days a week. Now I do have a lot of excuses which I won't bore you with, but oh! I do not like exercise. When I was in high school I was good at gymnastics and I absolutely loved tennis. I was so skinny too! Pain is my #1 reason and it comes afterwards. I just have to push myself. No self discipline here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much exercising to see in this photo actually :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photo! I never really had to exercise and now that I want to I can't!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!