Friday 6 April 2018

Brom is ready!

Coocoo

Guess what: we are moving! I love new adventures and I am sure living closer to Gera is going to be fantastic! And another guess what: I am all packed!!!

Of course I haven't got as much stuff as Mara has and she has a lot! Lots of books, lots of yarn, lots of DVD's, lots of things. And today she thought she had packed all the yarn and... she found another batch. She was looking for shoes (which she found as well by the way). 

The place looks like somebody tried to burgle it though. It looks really awful. But Mara says that slowly but surely there is some order in the chaos. Me and Mouse don't see it really and Miss Oswin just goes to sleep. 

Only three weeks to go!

9 comments:

  1. hari OM
    OMB Brom - three weeks??! I am squirming with anticipation for you all and sending lots of best wishes that everything goes smoothly... hugs and gorwlies, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pass them on to Mara. I think she might need them a lot!!

      Delete
  2. Mara might be the most organized young lady we know.
    Ms Oswin and Brom you are lucky to be loved and live with her.
    Mara did you find a suitable moving company?
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your move! My humans say they've been living in their house for 36 years and have no intention of relocating (especially since the mortgage was paid off years ago.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind living in a forever home either. Hopefully I will find it this time around!

      Delete
  4. I love your suitcase! Have a great trip and a fabulous time on this new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't moving exciting...and VERY messy!! We will be moving in about a month or so(we hope) but not as far as you, but we totally get it!

    We are wishing you smooth travels!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, Brom. I am certain you really have helped Mara by packing your belongings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she doesn't have to worry about me and Mouse you know!!!

      Delete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!