Thursday 14 July 2022

Weekly Travels 22-24

Well, last week’s challenge wasn’t necessarily the worst. Mustafa had sent me the card all the way from Jordan and it was of course Petra. That was all it said on the card, so if there is more to it than that, I wouldn’t know as I have never been to Jordan. 
Points go to Yamini, Gerrit and Gera.

This week it’s another postcard, but this time once again of a person. So, who is this and where does she come from? Details gets points people! Answer next week. 

5 comments:

  1. That has got to be an early painting of Dame Edna Everage. She is from Melbourne in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oooh I say, that looks suspiciously like Dame Edna Everage (alter ego of Barry Humphries), an Australian icon. Well her gladiolus is... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun postcard but we have no idea who that is. No points for us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't go a clue. Hope all is well with you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not know who it is but makes me think of Jeffery Tambor in Transparent. Klem

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!